Monday, March 12, 2012

Gen 1, Chapter 8:A Blueberry Delight

Mendy had been settling in nicely, and was beyond happy to finally be free.

She was now mortal, well...in the sense that she would grow old and pass just like the rest of us, but she was far from human.


She still had the power to hover about and poof away inconvenient messes.

We agreed she would tell people she was from Sugar Valley, so they would simply assume she was a Berry, and not question her odd skin tone...and as for her hovering about like she does unthinkingly...
Well. It was a town full of performers and magicians...they would simply assume she was talented, not odd or magical...

Though she was doing her best to "fit in".
She had even started wearing "normal" clothes, though she still had a love of very bold colors.

You are probably wondering about her hair color changing...well...one the magic began to fade from her more each day, her hair lost its fiery color. Her eyes had been slowly changing color as well, and it seemed like they had some bluish flecks in them, though rather or not they would go completely blue was still questionable...

Either way, I loved her more than anything...
..and I decided to prove it...

"Mendy, I wanted to talk to you about something...important...
I know you haven't been free long, and maybe this is too soon, but it feels right to me. I love you more than any other person I have ever met, and I want to show you just how much..."


"OH.MY.BERRY! Yes! Of coarse I'll marry you!"


She was getting rather good at being a berry...

We decided not to waste a single moment on waiting. We agreed on just exchanging vows at home that night, then we'd go to the courthouse and fill out the papers in the morning...

"You have shown me what it means to love, and to be free...and for those things I can never thank you enough. I want nothing more than to continue on this day forward as Mrs.Mendy Lively, and make you feel are carefree and loved as I now do each day.As you are my Sun, let me be your guiding star...and as you are the fire that warms my heart...let me be your ice that cools and soothes yours..."


That evening we explored married life...

And were both quite happy to say the least...

Finally my life is beginning to feel whole...

Kat's Notes:
I'm so happy to finally see my simmy married. Though it was HER wish to marry him that got them to marry. He was still being a derpface and was just content being in love. ~.~ Worst family oriented, hopeless romatic ever.
Anywho, at least things are going in the right direction now!

2 comments:

  1. So. CUTE! The fact that he refused to roll the wish to get married is so weird, especially with his traits. XD I have an evil sim in my Legacy right now that won't stop rolling wishes to be snuggly-lovey with his wife AND he was the first one to roll a wish to get married, the very first day she became a YA. XD

    ReplyDelete