Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gen 1, Chapter 5: A Sour Tart

My birthday had come and gone, and I had been promoted to Sous Chef...
Yet something in my life just seemed...missing...
I had put all my focus into my career, but I hadn't really put much effort into a family life, which I had always desperately wanted.
So I had decided to do something I should have done ages ago...


Sharon and I were to meet Saturday night at the Los Suenos club.


My stomach did flip flops when I saw her standing there waiting for me, and I immediately pulled her into my arms when I got to her.



"Hey beautiful...miss me?"


"You're certainly affectionate this evening..."


"Mhm...which reminds me...Ta Da!"




She smiled brightly accepting the bouquet of pink roses I had picked up from the florist on the way over, inhaling their scent deeply, truly seeming to appreciate them


"Ok...what's all this for?Not that I am complaining...but you are being way more lovey dovey than usual with me.."


I nodded at that, taking her hand in mine, looking to her eyes. I had never been so nervous, or more sure...

"Because I want to ask you something I should have a long time ago. You've always been special to me. You were first kiss, my first well...um...sleepover...and the first person to ever make my heart sing when I see them. So...I want to be with you...exclusively...if you'll have me. I know its taken me a long time but...better late than never I hope?"


She smiled warmly at me nodding at my words, giving my hand an encouraging little squeeze.


"I'd love that..."


Those simple words were all I needed. Probably all I had needed for a while, I just didn't realize.
I just knew we'd be great!She was not only my best friend, but my love. Together nothing could ever get to us.


We went inside to play some pool and enjoy the music. A couple people were singing karaoke. They weren't great, but it made for good background amusement...


It felt good to actually think I was out with my Girlfriend!


"Hey hon, do you think we could get a couple Cherry Casanovas?I haven't had one in ages..."
I couldn't help but chuckle at her request. Of coarse I would get her one! She looked way to cute over there, waiting her turn to shoot as she asked me...and perhaps a little too confident...She was probably going to beat me...


"Of coarse...go ahead and take your shot while I get them..."


No sooner had I walked over to the bar and ordered, I heard her giggling. Did she beat me already, geez...
That's when I looked over...and my heart sank, breaking to pieces at what I saw...




I couldn't hear what she whispered to him before she gave him the flowers...but it made him blush... definitely not just a "friendly" comment...


I couldn't believe it!She sent me for a drink just so she could flirt...I wasn't even out of earshot or eyesight!!!
how could someone be so cold hearted?




I struggled to compose myself, but it was a losing battle. I marched right over, tears in my eyes that I was fighting back...


"Did you REALLY think I wouldn't see that?How could you do this?Did you not JUST agree to be with me?!"


"Uh yeah...I agreed to be your girlfriend..not a NUN...geez...what's your problem?"


MY problem?


That was that. Clearly, there was no future here....everything I was so sure of was wrong...well...it wasn't the first time I could say that, I suppose...


"THAT is all you have to say...you know what?Forget it. Forget us, and Forget me. Unless we are at work I hope never to see you again. I hope you get this feeling back some day when someone decides to stomp all over YOUR heart. I bet you won't take it all so lightly then!"


With that, I stormed out. Love?Ha!
 A joke! A Cruel twisted joke!That's all it was!




The sadness beat out the anger on my drive home, and as "unmanly" as it may seem, I cried...all the way there I cried. Here I had wasted so much time...I wasn't getting any younger, and the one person I thought I could depend on tore my heart out...


Now what.....?


Kat's Notes:
Well. That was a 50k Lifetime Wish free day well spent. I am SO frustrated. Grr!
Really starting to worry about him. He's gotta get cracking on finding someone!He's already ticking days into adulthood! D:

4 comments:

  1. Stupid girl! D< She doesn't even deserve for me to call her by her name. *huff* Hopefully he chooses someone soon so you don't have to use the 'young again' potion reward or the clone voucher. But, in the past my wishacy Sims have waited until, like, eight days from elder to roll the sudden wish for someone, so all is not lost quite yet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't ruin it by telling...but he manages...and oddly enough...8 days before elder!Haha!And to a girl only his mother would believe him about. That's ALL I'm saying. *Devious satisfied grin*

      Delete
  2. AWWWW. O_o Poor guy! That was so devastatingly MEAN! Grrrr. Well, I can't wait to see who he finally ends up with (I'm thinking Mimi, but we'll have to seeeeee). Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I just could not even believe it! x.x
      I was like really?REALLY?
      Free day wasted and completely on that tramp. :|

      Delete