Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gen 1, Chapter 12: A Lively Household

I was by far the luckiest man in the world. I had gone from the worry that I would never find love, or have a family to having a literally magical wife, and many beautiful children with her.

I'll be honest...it wasn't always easy to keep up...our daughters were far from simple to deal with...
But the happy calm moments were rewarding enough to make all the hard times seem to fade from mind...

"Gonna get you...!"
"Mommy funny!Teeheehee!"
"You can do it, come to Momma!"
"Asia walk!"


It was shortly after I had finally become a 5 Star Chef that Mendy had out second set of twins.



"Gabe...it's time!"


Boys. We had twin boys, who quickly grew into energetic little toddlers...


Ocean..






I was a bit thrown off by his hair color at first, but Mendy said it was a fairly common hair color in genies, and it was probably just because of the magic naturally in his system...
He seemed to adore most any person. Truly a Friendly soul...and I never saw a child's eyes light up more than his did when Mendy would sing to him. Perhaps we'd have a little Virtuoso on our hands?


And Skye...


Much like his sister Asia, looked much like me, but with his mother's hair. He was a rambunctious little fellow, who never seemed to be afraid of anything. Hopefully being so Brave wouldn't get him into trouble in the future. He only ever really seemed to settle when I would turn on the sports channel. I didn't really get it, most his age wanted to watch cartoons. Perhaps he'd be an Athletic person when he grew up?

It wasn't long before I chose to retire to stay home with Mendy and the kids. A house full of toddlers was completely exhausting...
We even had a couple close calls with my health because I was over stressing myself...

It was after that Mendy and I agreed that we would hire a butler. I had recently gotten an inheritance from a distant Aunt I had never met named Charmia...apparently she'd never had children, so had set things up to go to me when she passed, since I was her most beloved sister's child. I boggled a bit at how old she had to be...probably one of the vampiric members of the Lively family...

Venkat was great with the kids...

"Now now Miss Truth...let us pick your attire for the day..."
"Tire!Wub VenVen!"


He even brought some gifts for our newest arrivals when he came...they were odd looking..but the boys loved them...


With Venkat around we had much more time for leisurely things...


Mendy even picked up a...worrysome...new hobby...


And of coarse all our "leisure" time had some...well...side effects...

During the newest, and LAST pregnancy, the girls aged up...


Truth developed a love for the company of anyone of the canine variety. We just knew it was a matter of time before she'd be begging us for a puppy...but naturally, we weren't going to bring it up unless she asked...

Asia had become quite concerned with out investments, and took delight in finding good sales and cutting coupons for Venkat to take with him when he did the grocery shopping...such a Frugal little miss...

They even started school!I couldn't believe it!


I was sure they would be fine though, the way they stuck together...

It wasn't long before it was that time again...


And we welcomed the final additions to our family...

Hope...

and Dawn...

Not too shabby work for an old man eh?

Kat's Notes:
I'm so proud of his big family! Q.Q
He and Mendy have been all baby crazy and kept rolling to have kids. It didn't surprise me with her because she has the "Surrounded by Family" LTW, but he was rolling it just as often!
Anyways, sorry there is a lot bunched into this update, but I thought it made for an exciting lil chapter! :3 As always thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 3 sets of twins! Did you do that, or did that just happen?! They have their hands full, that's for sure. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't cheat for them, but both parents had the fertility treatment lifetime reward, so...yay multiples!Lol!

      Delete
  2. 3 sets of twins! Whew. At least that gives you a lot of choices for heirship. Great chappies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! A far cry from when I was worried he would never have any kids!

      Delete