Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gen 1, Chapter 4: A Little Sugar

Things has slowed down to normal...whatever "normal" was anymore...

Shortly after Mimi's visit to my house, Vampires announced themselves on the news, and debates we in order on rather or not to give them an ambassador to speak for them in political settings. Other than that they were essentially to be acknowledged as regular citizens, provided that they acted appropriately.

Work was stressful for me. Not because of work itself, but because both Sharon and Mimi were there.
Not that I had done anything to feel guilty over, I had made no commitment to either after all, and hadn't really DONE anything with either...but still...for me, the awkward was so thick in the air I could almost reach out and grab it.

To unwind one evening I decided to go to a Simfest that was being held at Port-A-Party warehouse.


I was more impressed with the performers than I thought I would be...

The performers all had a lot of talent, and obviously were putting their all into their skills. Although something here besides the juggling acrobat caught my eye...
Sharon was here! But who what that next to her? Was she on a date?

Suddenly I felt a combination of jealous and awkward. I had no right to be jealous after all...but I didn't want her to see me. She might feel awkward too if she actually WAS on a date...

It was as I was looking for the nearest exit that she saw me and waved me over..

"Hey, cutie!What are you doing here?!"


Ok, so she probably wouldn't have called me that if she was on a date, right?

My questioning ended as a reluctantly walked over, and the man next to her was announced and stepped up to the stage. He was just another performer! How silly was I?

Sharon and I watched on together and the guy was...well...pretty terrible...
But he sure was passionate about it. If you were deaf it would almost seem like he was good, if not for all his jumping around and air guitaring...

Finally after it was over, and the acrobat was announced as the winner (obviously), I pulled Sharon into my arms. She chuckled at me, a little amused and curious, but certainly didn't seem bothered.


I don't know what made me do what I did next...but I was feeling mischevious. Maybe it was just random, maybe I felt like I had something to prove from my still lingering feelings of being territorial...

"Come home with me?"


I whispered to her quietly as we separated from our hug.

She stared at me a moment in wide-eyed shock, but agreed with a quiet nod and very red cheeks.

As soon as we were in the door at my place, I pulled her close for my very first kiss!


And then...one first...led to another...


I'm not sure which was better. The experience itself, or the feeling of falling asleep with someone in my arms..
I couldn't help but feel completely content watching her quietly sleep as my own eyes closed...


The next day was full of frisky affections, and we barely spent a moment out of each other's arms...

That is until the alarm rang for work...

I couldn't help but wonder that day, if things would stay this way...or if I was just an occasional friend for fun for her...
But between the experiences I had that night, and spotting the calendar at work to realize how close my Adult birthday was...I knew one thing for sure. I couldn't just be everyone's "Friend" forever...

Kat's Notes:
Yep. Finally happened. but don't bust out the confetti and wedding bells yet. He wished twice in one night to woohoo with her but has STILL had no relationship wishes towards her...and I can't just get her pregnant because apparently the household she lives in is too full. Lol. We'll just have to see, but Gabe's about to turn adult so hopefully his biological clock will go off soon so I don't have to push him.

No comments:

Post a Comment