Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gen 1, Chapter 11: Birthday Bonanza

We had adjusted to life as parents nicely, and our two girls were completely spoiled. We fawned over them almost constantly...


Prepared or not, Mendy was a natural at being a mom...she was a very nurturing person...

Time flew though, and we were quickly approaching  my Elder birthday. Mendy decided we would have a party and do the twins birthdays on the same day...
It was hard to believe that my little girls were already going to be toddlers...
But Mendy also had ulterior motives for the party...

She planned to also announce to our friends that she was pregnant...

It would be a day for celebration all around!

We spent some time getting everything set up...

And before long all the guests had arrived, and the party was in full swing!


Everyone seemed to be having a great time!I even got to catch up with a few old friends...

Though, sadly, many of the people I had grown to know as friends had already aged beyond me and passed...

Before long it was time for cake, and we all gathered around.

Truth would go first...

"Any wishes little one?"
"Goo!"


Even with being married to a genie, watching my baby age up was the most magical thing I had ever seen...


She grew into a beautiful little lady, who was the spitting image of her mother...

"Want some cake pretty girl?"
*Squee!* "Bwaaa!"
"I'll take that as a yes..."


Next, it was Asia's turn...




She ended up looking more like me than ever...but with her mother's hair...


She bored of the party quickly...




"Having fun, angel?"
*Yawn* "Fuu!"


After that, reluctantly, I stepped up to the cake. It could happen now, or it could happen later, but there was no avoiding my age up...
I was happy to be here surrounded by family and friends when it happened...


"Wish big love!" *wink*




"I wish for happiness for my family...always."


And with that, I felt my body shift...
Those magical sparkles that had just surrounded my girls, now danced around me...


Not too bad for a dusty old man..

So many things were changing here in the Lively house...I only hoped I would be around to see more...

Kat's Notes:
*Sniffle*My lil founder is already an elder! *Teary eye* I'm so happy his family is filling out, but man...I'm actually gonna be pretty sad to see him go! *Sob*

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the girls are adorable. :) And he is already an elder! That went fast! I wonder who the little heir will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno!I'm looking forward to seeing how they all look a bit more before I pick, but with him being an elder I may not have much choosing time *anxious face*

      Delete